Thursday, September 19, 2013

And once more unto the breach...

I am going to try this again.  I have never been good about keeping up with things.  I am, however, endeavoring to teach myself some new tricks.

So updates:
I am engaged to Spiderman.
I fell at work and am dealing with bureaucracy of the insurance system.
My main group of friends has fallen apart.
Spiderman is out of state, and we're both very sad about it.
I am taking a research writing class at the college.

Long story short my life has been very hectic lately.

I am thinking about using this page to work on my writing skills, so if you see grammatical errors, and spelling errors I welcome the help.

And I some of my posts may not be as light hearted as they used to be.  I think I need a cathartic release that Saints Row the Third can't provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment