Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Isn't that what a bathrooms for?

You know, weird things happen in my life...
I've come to except expect that.
There is still, however, a line that when crossed puts my mind on emergency restart.

That line was crossed yesterday at work...

A guys was coming to concession to get his tickets and as he is ordering he undoes his belt opens his pants and shoves his hand down his pants.  I assume this was an attempt to adjust his boxers (I hope).  As this happens I felt my mind fizzle and die.  I stood staring blankly at this display while my mind restarted.  Then I turned an rushed up stairs to start a film...

My only question is why?
The bathroom was about 100 steps away...

2 comments:

  1. Jesus...I would rather wait in a queue for the privilege of doing something like that in privacy, rather than admit to anything less than pristine perfection in the pants department! I wonder what sort of damaged mind or secret emergency drove him to visually molest you like that.

    (btw: "I've come to ACCEPT that." Unless maybe you've just come to take exception to it instead? ;) Could be!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks XD
    I think I actually meant to type expect, ah dyslexia...

    ReplyDelete