Thursday, October 10, 2013

Science and Russels

#SHUTDOWNSCIENCECLUB
Just read about this while finding subjects for my next short research project.

While I'm posting I may as well talk about what I've been up to since my last post.

Currently I am house-sitting with Charlie again.  It's been interesting.
Charlie is a Jack Russel Terrier, real sweetie, kind of a butt.  He is a food junkie.  If you eat in front of him he give you something similar to the smolder then starts barking if you keep paying attention to him.

My best friends since childhood also dropped by for one night with Charlie and I.

They usually end up like this.  And both of them kept trying to get Charlie to kill one of them.  Charlie just wanted to play.  That in itself can be an experience, the dog jumps like a dolphin
I think that's it for now, I'll try being a bit more regular when I'm home...

No comments:

Post a Comment