Monday, April 18, 2011

Mostly Dead

Inigo Montoya: He's dead. He can't talk.
Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
Inigo Montoya: What's that?
Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

I'M ALIVE!!!!!
...sorta...

I think I've been somewhere between mostly dead and all dead.  Life's been hectic.  Our GM left.  My 'ex' is still trying to remove the 'ex' status.  Concerts and midterms and tennis rackets.  Yes my life is interesting right now.  Parts of it remind me of Manga.  I'd like those parts to stop.  I'm sure my bed, upper back and tennis racket would appreciate it.  Not to mention my clutch, psp, and lip-gloss.


Internet Finds:
I fully intend to own this as soon as I save up the money.  I can just imagine all the bizarre things that will happen to it.

With friends like these...

And everyone wonders why I don't do drugs

Creepy Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment